What a busy day its been – but a great one. Today myself and two colleagues were invited on board the Seabourn Quest while she was docked in the heart of Liverpool.
The weather was great and so was the ship.
Overall it was a very informative experience, Seabourn really do ultra-luxury cruises and they do them very well. On board they have the highest guest to crew ratios at sea – an impressive 1:1 ratio!
The experience on board is taken care, the gratuities are included – they are no expected by the staff.
So much is included – not like other cruise lines who offer an “all inclusive experience “ Seabourn is totally included – from the vintage champagne, to the Caviar (if you like that) to the master mixology cocktails – its all included.
This seemed to create an environment of equality on board, everyone seemed focused on what they wanted to do-rather than keeping up appearances (a really refreshing approach)
What I learned.
The Seabourn quest has been specifically ice strengthened, so shes the most modern cruise ship to visit Antarctica, with her size she can get into the smaller ports that other ships can only tender to – meaning you get into the heart of your destination from the moment you step ashore.
The staterooms are HUGE – a very generous cabin size means that everyone can stretch out in comfort during their voyage.
Visit our new and exclusive web page, featuring news and information for your forthcoming six star cruise holiday!
The prestige difference is clear.
- Dedicated direct phone number and email address to your personal Cruise Concierge.
(UK Based, luxury trained expert who have personally visited many of the ships we feature)
- Exclusive offers you won’t find anywhere else
- An industry beating customer loyalty scheme.
- A true full package, Return flights including luggage, private transfers, all taxes, ABTA, ATOL bonded and further cruise disruption protection.
- Regular personal emails containing, unique itineraries and offers, news from the prestige community and more.
- Interactive website featuring the very best itineraries and prices, cruise news, blog and reviews.
- All part of the prestige experience,
- With over 30 years’ experience leading the cruise agent market and hundreds of years of experience at your fingertips – that’s the cruise club difference!
Here at Prestige Cruise Club once you have sailed with us you’re part of the prestige family.
From your first voyage with us we will issue you with our loyalty bonus points.
It’s our way of saying thank you for trusting us with your dream cruise and welcoming you back again and again with extra benefits every time you sail with us.