Oceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary and destination lead cruise line.
They are introducing Europe and the America’s 2019 collection which goes on sale 18th October
The voyages range from 7 to 44 days and will feature a mix of popular destinations, boutique ports and beautiful seaside villages
These diverse set of itineries will feature over 85 overnight stays and late departures, allowing expansive and in depth explorations that will combine rich travel experiences.
Oceania Cruises offer the widest and most diverse array of destination focused itineraries and extended port stays of any cruise line in its class.
Experience the finest cuisine at sea on the luxury of a beautiful ship.
Bob Binder, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises states “These new voyages are ideal for the discerning traveller who seeks unique and enriching experiences” “From the Jewel-box charm of countless off the beaten track boutique ports to the cosmopolitan flair of Europe and America’s iconic cities, the diversity and depth of the experience is truly remarkable”
Europe and The America’s 2019 collection highlights –
104 itineraries, 80 of these are brand new including 40 new amazing Mediterranean voyages, 18 new Baltic, Scandinavia and Northern Europe journeys. Five new Alaska sailings, six new Canada and New England voyages and 10 new Tropics Cruises.
Explore more of Italy, France, Spain and Portugal with new country intensive voyages. Eight new itineraries focus solely on Italy, Spain and the Iberian Peninsula and French wine country. These will include overnight stays in Venice, Lisbon and Bordeaux affording more time spent in these breath taking destinations.
Travel connoisseurs can savour the Mediterranean in an entirely new way with their extensive collection of boutique ports of call such as Ajaccio, Corsica, Crotone, Italy and brand new Castellon a 13th century secret hideaway on Spain’s orange grove dotted costa Azahar
Explore further North than ever before into Europe, Explore Greenland, Iceland and off the beaten path ports in Norway such as mountainous Bodo, homeland of the Viking Kings
Oceania Regatta explores the rugged coasts of the frontier state with diverse itineraries where you can encounter jaw dropping scenery and abundant wildlife of Seward and Kodiak, Alaska. Experience 8 distinct 7 and 10 day itineries
Oceania Insignia will reprise her popular journeys to Cuba itineries which include overnight stays in Havana, Cienfuegos, and Santiago De Cuba. Sailing roundtrip from Miami. Offering 9 summer and autumn departures ranging from 7 to 11 days.
Oceania Insignia is also offering the Bermudian Islands on their 7 day Bermuda voyages taking in the amazing cultures of this magnificent island.
Oceania Riviera is enabling you to enjoy the charm and history of Canada and New England making her debut in New York City
Looking for luxury cruise travel? Why not visit our exclusive web page, featuring news and information for your forthcoming six star cruise holiday!
Never booked with Cruise Club UK or Prestige Cruise Club before? Don’t worry all new customers Receive…
- Dedicated direct phone number to your personal Cruise Consultant (UK Based call center & Cruise Expert)
- Exclusive offers you can’t find anywhere else
- An industry leading loyalty scheme called Bonus Points
- We Include the following on the Majority Of Our Offers
- Full Return Flights
- All Taxes
- Full ABTA, ATOL and a further Cruise Protection
- Regular personal emails full of special deals
- Interactive website & Blog full of latest offers, cruise news / blog and reviews.
- All this and no extra charge! The reason we are a ‘Club’ is thanks to our loyal and regular customers.
- Mention the word Club and it’s ‘how much is that going to cost me?’ Here at Prestige Cruise Club once you have booked with us you’re a member, the best part being its FREE we don’t charge a penny & 1st time bookers will automatically be entered into our industry leading Loyalty Scheme Bonus Points. It’s our way of saying thank you (1 point = £1) and a nice saving for you*