Seabourn have received their newest fleet addition from the Fincantieri shipyard in Italy. They have been patiently waiting for over 2 years for this day and are hoping this is going to set a new bar for ultra luxury cruising.
Encore will be the largest in Seabourn’s fleet, being able to accommodate 600 passengers. Her 3 sister ships are slightly smaller at 458 passengers.
The ship is headed off to Singapore where she will be named in a glitzy ceremony on 7th January by her godmother Sarah Brightman.
Her maiden voyage is a 10 night Indonesian voyage from Singapore to Bali which is a stunning itinerary! She will then be operating cruises around Australia, New Zealand with a few ports in Indonesia featuring as well.
In Summer 2017 Encore will be based in the Mediterranean so a series of re-positioning cruises to Athens will be available from destinations such as Bali, Singapore and Dubai. If you would like to look at these unique itineraries click here.
The designer Adam D. Tihany has created indoor and outdoor spaces on board. New features on board include the ‘Retreat’ which is a relaxation area featuring private cabanas to hire plus a spa treatment cabana.
The Grill by Thomas Keller will feature on board Encore which is the signature restaurant from three star michelin chef Thomas Keller plus a new restaurant called Sushi.
A new production show will feature on board called ‘ An evening with Tim Rice’ along with a new Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil mindful living programme. Exciting news for the inaugural sailing is that both Tim Rice and Dr. Andrew Weil will be on board.
Some fantastic additions here for Seabourns newest ship!
If I can help with your next Seabourn cruise booking please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 0161 7982506.
Visit our new and exclusive web page, featuring news and information for your forthcoming six star cruise holiday!
The prestige difference is clear.
- Dedicated direct phone number and email address to your personal Cruise Concierge.
(UK Based, luxury trained expert who have personally visited many of the ships we feature)
- Exclusive offers you won’t find anywhere else
- An industry beating customer loyalty scheme.
- A true full package, Return flights including luggage, private transfers, all taxes, ABTA, ATOL bonded and further cruise disruption protection.
- Regular personal emails containing, unique itineraries and offers, news from the prestige community and more.
- Interactive website featuring the very best itineraries and prices, cruise news, blog and reviews.
- All part of the prestige experience,
- With over 30 years’ experience leading the cruise agent market and hundreds of years of experience at your fingertips – that’s the cruise club difference!
Here at Prestige Cruise Club once you have sailed with us you’re part of the prestige family.
From your first voyage with us we will issue you with our loyalty bonus points.
It’s our way of saying thank you for trusting us with your dream cruise and welcoming you back again and again with extra benefits every time you sail with us.