The latest news from Celebrity Edge is all about EDEN, read on to find out more about this tantalising new concept:
A mind blowing new venue, Eden is unlike anything at sea, with three levels of sensory experiences, fully encased in glass and looking out to the ocean.
The space is transformed, blending nature with culinary discoveries. Where else would you snip your own greens from a flower pot to accompany your steak. Sea urchin anyone? Menu’s made of basil seeds which are plantable on your return home or maybe enjoy food served in a lightbulb! Yes you heard right. More to come on the dining and drinks, watch this space.
Everyday is an experience of new sights, sounds, tastes, textures and aromas.
A room that lives
Three storeys of windows all looking out to sea, complete with al fresco areas
Eden will awaken every sense.
Taste: Eden Café will offer speciality coffees, handcrafted cocktails at Eden Bar, and experiential cuisine at Eden Restaurant.
Sight and Sound: Spiral walkway will feature spontaneous, immersive performances
Touch: Experience hands-on culinary enrichment hosted in Eden Restaurant at its lively open-air kitchen
Smell: Breathe in the natural smells of the array of Plants growing above Eden Bar
Eden in the morning is a chillful place:
- Wireless headphones beam soothing music
- live performances
- Relax with a coffee and bite to eat at Eden Café
Eden in the afternoon is a playful place:
- Enjoy a cookery class in the open air kitchen
- from wine tasting to cocktail lessons
Eden in the evening is a sinful place:
- Variety Worldwide are a leader in fusing non-traditional theater with nightlife and dining, with works stretching from Las Vegas and Dubai to London and New York.
- In partnership with Variety Worldwide – a non-traditional theatre, Discover ‘Eve at Eden’
- It’s an invitation to indulge in exhilarating entertainment
Guests will enter Eden through a unique art installation ‘Journey to Eden’, that offers the feeling of a tranquil garden. As well as plush seating and spontaneous performances, they’ll find three one-of-a-kind drinks and dining venues:
- Offers morning drinks, including speciality coffees and casual culinary bites
- Luxurious lookout points offer the perfect place to chill
- Open for breakfast and lunch
Serves a range of hand-crafted cocktails
- Located on the second level which is deck 5 aft of the ship
- The Library of Plants provides fresh ingredients and garnishes for the artisan drinks
Not just a restaurant, it’s an immersive and sensory experience
- Once seated, Edenists (Eden’s performance artists) will serve a choreographed series of culinary temptations
- Grab a snack, drink or dinner from the lively open-air kitchen
*Eden Restaurant is a speciality restaurant, so there is an additional charge.
Keep checking back with us for more Celebrity Edge reveals throughout the year