The defining Characteristics for Oceania cruises in my words are personalized service, luxurious accomodations and elegant décor. Once onboard the general feel is stylish, intimate and sophisticated yet casual. Each ship boasts an impressive staff to guest ratio for a more personalized touch and extra attention to detail. Whether your attending an insightful lecture, relaxing in the Canyon Ranch Spa or sipping a delicious cocktail by the pool your sure to cherish every moment of your voyage with Oceania Cruises.
What sets Oceania above the rest?
- Courteous and relaxed pace on board intimate luxurious ships
- Impeccable attention to finer details such as pillow choice
- Diverse itineraries with over 330 enticing destinations worldwide
- High staff to passenger ratio ensuring unrivalled service
- Smaller group excursions offering a more personal experience
- Exquisite dining experiences at unique open seating restaurants
Master chef Jacques Pepin is at the helm of Oceania Cruises cuisine and every dish served is to the highest of standards. The superb gourmet restaurants on board offer a remarkable array of choices. Every restaurant on board is complimentary and features open seating therefore you may dine whenever, wherever and with whomever you please.
- Multiple open seating dining venues at no extra charge
- Continental cuisine at the elegant Grand Dining Room
- Steaks, chops and seafood at the Polo Grill
- Gourmet Italian dining at Toscana
- French Country cuisine at Jacques
- Contemporary flavours of Asia at Red Ginger
- Casual & alfresco breakfast, lunch and dinner at Terrace Café
- Vintage wine and food pairings at La Reserve by wine spectator
- Host private dinners at Privee
There are some incredible discounts and complimentary amenities available at the moment which expire 31 December 2015
- Free Airfare
- Free Gratuities
- Free Select beverage package
On every Oceania Cruises voyage the below is included
- Free shuttles from port to city centre in many ports
- Free speciality restaurants
- Free and unlimited soft drinks and bottled water
- Free Cappuccino, Espresso, teas and juices
- Free room service menu 24 hours a day.
If you would like to discuss your dream voyage aboard Oceania Cruises please call me directly on 0161 798 2518.
Thanks for reading!Be the first to find out about latest offers and exclusive deals! Don't miss out.
Did you know here at Cruise Club UK we have a Loyalty Bonus Scheme. Book your chosen cabin type and you can receive up to 50 Bonus Points (1 Point = £1) That’s a saving of up to £50 off your next cruise booked with us.