Why choose Azamara Club Cruises?
Boasting two ships in the fleet, the Azamara Quest and the Azamara Journey, these smaller ships have a guest capacity of 686 guests, ensuring you can easily navigate your way around, whilst giving you the opportunity to see the same friendly faces everyday. Both ships boast a ‘Club – like’ atmosphere, and both the staff and crew on board really personalize your experience by getting to know you. A major advantage of these smaller ships, is the ports of call. The Azamara fleet allow you to quite literally step off the ship into the action of the destination you are visiting, something larger ships are not able to do.
A vast array of dining experiences awaits you, enabling you to sample six truly amazing dining experiences, with the added option of 24 – hour room service. A selection of spirits, international beers and wines are inclusive on your voyage, with gratuities also being an inclusive feature on your voyage.
The feeling that you’ve engaged with the real character of a place makes travel deeply satisfying. Imagine a romantic evening on a hillside in Tuscany, with a live performance by three tenors, or getting the red carpet treatment before a ballet at the Mikhailovsky Theater in St. Petersburg, or spending an evening on board under a blanket of stars while savouring local delicacies. There may be a moment during your AzAmazing Evenings event when you forget you’re actually on a voyage. Have fun and savor the moment – that’s what AzAmazing Evenings are all about
Introducing… 22 nights Aboard Azamara Quest – Dubai to Istanbul – Departing 2nd April 2015
1) Fly from Heathrow to Dubai overnight
2) Arrive Dubai, transfer to the 5* Ritz – Carlton DIFC for a 3 night stay, including breakfast
3) Ritz – Carlton DIFC
4) Ritz – Carlton DIFC
5) Transfer to Port Rashid (Dubai) board the ship, spending overnight in port
6) Dubai, UAE – Attractions include the famous Burj Al Arab, and the Jumeirah Mosque. Take a visit to Old Dubai – Al Bastakiya, or experience the famous spice souks
7) Muscat, Oman – spending overnight in port – Attractions include the Grand Mosque, a beautifully designed mosque measuring around 4300 square metres. The Town of Muscat, visit the old town to Port Mirani, which dates back to 1587
8) Muscat, Oman
9 – 15) Leisure at Sea
16) Passage Suez Canal
17) Haifa, Israel – spending overnight in port – Attractions include Nazareth and the Capernaum. Cross the Kidron Valley, entering the Walled City. Visit Bethlehem, home to the Church of Nativity – the birthplace of Christ
18) Haifa, Israel
19) Limassol, Cyprus – Journey through citrus plantations, or visit the quant village of Omodhos. Visit the Monastery of the Holy Cross. Experience a traditional wine press
20) Kas (Turquoise Coast) Turkey
21) Leisure at Sea
22) Istanbul, Turkey – spendng overnight in port – Attractions include the Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazaar – a shoppers paradise! – Hippodrome Square – formerly the hosting ground to Chariot races – Hagia Sophia (Church of the Wisdom), built in 532 AD, renowned for being one of the greatest buildings in the world!
Prices start from an AMAZING £2, 329.00 Per Person for an Interior Stateroom, £2,529.00 Per Person for an Ocean View Stateroom, £2,629.00 Per Person for a Verandah Stateroom
- FREE 5* HOTEL STAY IN DUBAI INCLUDING BREAKFAST
- FREE STATEROOM UPGRADE – best available within same category
- FREE AZAMAZING EVENING – on all Azamara voyages
- Flights also available from: Manchester, Newcastle & Aberdeen for a small supplement
Call me today for your AzAmazing experience on this unforgettable voyage!!!
Angelina 0161 798 2536
Did you know here at Cruise Club UK we have a Loyalty Bonus Scheme. Book your chosen cabin type and you can receive up to 50 Bonus Points (1 Point = £1) That’s a saving of up to £50 off your next cruise booked with us.