Holland America Cruise Line announce the ms Koningsdam launching Feb 2016
Holland America Cruise Line have announced the arrival of a new ship in February 2016. The 2,650 passenger ship has been named as the msKoningsdam and is the first of a new class of ship for the cruise line and will also be the largest ship in the HAL fleet.
The new ship class will be called Pinnacle-class. The ship will still have all the Holland America Traditional values on board, but will also be updating to be 21st Century contemporary style.
Take a peak at the exclusive video below.
The new ship will offer Mediterranean voyages from 7 nights to 24 nights.
The cruise line have the “Signature of Excellence” programme in which they try to enhance every aspect of passengers time on board. With a whopping £350 million investment into the programme, HAL are confident there is something on board their ships no matter the age or interest of the passenger.
HAL are recognised by passengers for their five ‘pillars’ which are:
* Gracious Service – With nearly one crew member to every two guests, service on board any Holland America Line cruise ship is guaranteed to be top notch.
* Sophisticated Dining – Traditional Dining or “As you wish” dining are on board all HAL ships. Passengers have the choice of Elegant restaurants, cafes and eateries.
* Spacious Staterooms – The cruise line are proud to say their staterooms are 25% larger than most premium ships, including standard staterooms. All are high standard.
* Inspired Activities – The completion of the Signature of Excellence programme now offers guests more to do on board.
* Worldwide Destinations – They cover all five continents across the globe, so wherever you want to go, HAL can take you there.
Being set to take my first cruise with Holland America Line in March 2015, on the Eurodam – I am very much looking forward to it! Check back in April 2015 for the blog on my experience.
Feel free to contact me directly on 0161 798 2512 to book your Holland America Voyage.
Thanks for reading!Be the first to find out about latest offers and exclusive deals! Don't miss out.
Did you know here at Cruise Club UK we have a Loyalty Bonus Scheme. Book your chosen cabin type and you can receive up to 50 Bonus Points (1 Point = £1) That’s a saving of up to £50 off your next cruise booked with us.