Majorca has been a long term favourite for British holiday makers over the years, and you may be thinking been there done that — but the appeal is still there. With turquoise blue waters, secret coves, soft golden sands, lush green foliage, rugged mountains, picturesque villages, and a vibrant capital city — and all within a couple of hours flight. Our latest offer is sure to grab the attention it deserves!
From family-friendly hotel stays, idyllic couple retreats to uber-luxury hotels, we have something to fit everyones needs.
Our Product Team recently travelled to Majorca to view the hotels we offer on this fantastic product, and here we give our top tips to help you pick the right hotel for you and your family.
H10 Casa del Mar, Santa Ponsa, Short transfer from Palma Airport
Ideal for: those who like to be in the heart of a resort, everything is on your doorstep!
- Adult only rooftop pool offers one of the best sunsets on the island
- An extensive programme of daytime and night-time activities
- Perfect family hotel with the Daisy Club programme, ages 4 – 12 can enjoy activities organised by the entertainment team
- The hotel is equipped for accessible guests plus the resort of Santa Ponsa is flat and easy to navigate
- Only beachfront hotel in Santa Ponsa
H10 Punta Negra, short transfer from Palma Airport
Ideal for: those who like peace and tranquillity
- A short distance from Puerto Portals, considered to be one of the most prestigious marina-leisure complexes on the island
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
- 2 courtesy bottle of mineral water per person on arrival in room
- Several prestigious golf courses nearby with guests receiving special golf packages and green fees
- Opportunity to do scuba diving and discover the treasures of the Mediterranean
Iberostar Playa de Muro, North of the Island
Ideal for: families and beach lovers
- Recently refurbished
- Rent a bike – there’s a reason why the best cycling teams in the world stay in Majorca
- Take a stroll through s’Albufera Natural Park, the wetlands offer more than 250 species of birds, all within walking distance
- The best kept secret – a wooden jetty that juts out into the sea, with one of the most heavenly landscapes on the Majorcan coast. Our Tip: go at sunrise or sunset the views are simply stunning
- Star Camp is synonymous with children’s fun, education and creativity, perfect for your kids from 4 to 17 years
Gran Melia Victoria, Palma, Ideal Luxury City Break
Ideal for: those who like to be central to the City, luxury and attentive service
- Recently renovated
- Well placed for shops, restaurants and galleries
- Wellness area by Clarins
- A hotel with over 100 years of history
- The haute cuisine Ikatza Basque steakhouse restaurant specialises in cuisine based on deep-rooted traditions with large doses of creativity
Castillo Son Vida, Palma
situated in the hills overlooking Palma City – Uber Luxury
Ideal for: those who like the finer things in life!
- Enjoy a haven of wellness in the new Son Vida Spa – opened Summer 2018
- All rooms have separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary WiFi in all rooms and suites
- Private art collection dating back to the 16th century
- Taxis into the city centre cost approximately 12 Euros each way
- With total flexibility, you can choose how long you would like the hotel stay for prior to 7 nights onboard MSC Fantasia. Departure dates range from April – October 2019, with prices from only £1399pp*. Plus a choice of 18 UK departure airports*
- *based on a 4 night pre hotel stay at the Iberostar Playa de Muro, Supplements may apply
Thanks for reading!Be the first to find out about latest offers and exclusive deals! Don't miss out.
Did you know here at Cruise Club UK we have a Loyalty Bonus Scheme. Book your chosen cabin type and you can receive up to 50 Bonus Points (1 Point = £1) That’s a saving of up to £50 off your next cruise booked with us.